Terms and Conditions
If you are considering cancelling your enrolment, we hope that you will seek advice and guidance first. We can help you make an informed decision about cancelling and discuss your options.
Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are set out below.
- You have the right to cancel within 14 days of the date that you purchased the course.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days of the date of the day that you purchased the course.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by a clear statement by email, letter or telephone.
- You may use the cancellation form that is provided to exercise your right to cancel, but it is not obligatory.
- In order to ensure that we can deal with your request to cancel please include your full name and the reason why you wish to cancel.
Details of the effects of your cancellation request are set out below.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation request by email, letter or telephone without delay.
- We will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than 28 days after the day on which you communicated to us your request to cancel.
- We will make this reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressively agreed otherwise.
Details of the exemptions from a reimbursement are set out below.
- If your request to cancel was communicated to us outside of the cancellation period, you will not have any cancellation rights.
- If you either requested or agreed to be sent the course modules during the cancellation period, you will have forfeited and lost your cancellation rights and therefore you will not be due any reimbursement.