We endeavour to provide you with the best service possible. Even so, we understand that things can go wrong. And when they do, we want to know so we can put them right.
This Complaints Policy gives you all the information you need if you want to complain. It tells you:
- How to get in touch if you are not happy;
- What we will do and when; and
- What to do if things are still not right.
How to get in touch if you are not happy
If you have a problem we want to know about it as soon as possible. If you tell us as soon as the problem arises, it can often be fixed straightaway.
In many cases, the Administration Department will be able to solve a day-to-day query. If you are not completely satisfied you can make a complaint.
The Compliance Manager is in the best position to investigate any complaint thoroughly and promptly.
You can write to the Compliance Manager. Please include your name, contact details and details of your complaint.
What we will do and when
Once that you have complained, you will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours.
The Compliance Manager will conduct a thorough investigation during which they will liaise with the Senior Management team.
You will receive a review within 14 days. The review will contain a decision as to what action will be taken in relation to your complaint and an explanation as to how that decision came to be made.
If you are not happy with the review, you can ask for your complaint to be escalated and the Compliance Manager will complete a final complaint review.
You will receive a final review within 14 days.
We will only close your complaint when you say that you are happy, if we are satisfied that we have dealt with your complaint fully or if we have not heard from you in 28 days.
What to do if things still are not right
You can pass your complaint to the Ombudsman Services if:
- Your complaint has been going on for eight weeks. We will write to remind you about your right to refer the complaint to the Ombudsman; or
- We have sent you a ‘deadlock’ letter which means there is nothing more we can do to solve your complaint.
Ombudsman Services provides a free independent service for customers who are not satisfied with the final outcome of their complaint.
- Find out more at www.ombudsman-services.org;
- Phone them on 0330 440 1614; or
- Write to them at Ombudsman Services, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU.